Lucent Capital is currently seeking applicants for its Internship program. The minimum time commitment required is 2 or 3 days a week, 3 to 4 hours per day.
About Lucent Capital:
Lucent Capital (www.lucentcapital.com) is a leading boutique real estate finance and investment advisory firm serving real estate owners, investors, developers and financial institutions nationwide. With more than $8 Billion of collective experience through cyclical real estate environments, Lucent Capital’s team of professionals has a proven track record of delivering sophisticated and creative capital solutions for a wide variety of complex real estate transactions on all major product types.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
The Intern’s responsibilities will include financial modeling and underwriting, creation of offering memorandums, market research and maintenance of the firm’s database.
- Enrollment in undergraduate degree with a focus in real estate and/or finance
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, quantitative, writing and communication skills
- Strong computer skills with an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated, team-oriented and strong time management skills to prioritize deadlines
- Strong research, analytical and problem solving skills
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org